Economic & Employment sectors charts
All clickable thumbnails for all latest Economy / Employment Charts . Thumbnails for some part of Longer Term Economy / Employment Charts
April 21 2017: Employment / Unemployment Data for: Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Luis Obisbo, Sacramento, and Santa Barbara is updated for data avaiable April 21 2017.
April 21 2017: California Employment / Unemployment Data, California House Price Index. State of California Data is updated for data avaiable April 21 2017.
April 21 2017: USA Employment / Unemployment Data, U6 Real Unemployment Rate, Intial Jobless Claims, Average Weekly Hours / Hourly Earnings, Fannie Mae - Freddie Mac United States House Price Index Monthly. USA Federal data updated for data avaiable April 21 2017. Not completely tested yet.
California areas employment is usually released on the 3rd Friday of the next month. Federal employment is usually released on the 1st Friday of the next month. Economy charts usually updated that night. All charts have date of first date in lower left and last date in lower right.
►► click to SHOW/HIDE Employment URL Links for Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Luis Obisbo, Sacramento, California state, and US Federal. Fannie Mae - Freddie Mac US House Price Index.
- Silicon Valley employment charts
- Silicon Valley Civilian Work Force
- Silicon Valley Civilian Unemployment Rate
- Silicon Valley Total All Industries
- Silicon Valley Total Non Farm
- Silicon Valley Total Non Farm Seasonally Adjusted.
- San Francisco Total Non Farm
- San Francisco Civilian Unemployment Rate
- Los Angeles Civilian Total Non Farm
- Los Angeles Civilian Unemployment Rate
- California employment charts
- California State Civilian Labor Force
- California State Civilian Unemployment Rate
- California State Total Non Farm.
- United States Total Non Farm Seasonally Adjusted